Friday, May 13, 2011

The Youcat!

Here's your LOL cat for today; curtesy of the witty folks at icanhascheezburger

ALSO, I wanted to tell you guys about a great book I'm reading. It's called the Youcat, and it's available on Amazon.com and ignatius.com. It's the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) only it's filled fill comentary that helps youth to understand it, and connect it with their lives. Here's a little piece of the forward written by Pope B16: "Many people say to me 'the youth of today are not interested in this.' I disagree, and I am certain that I am right. The youth of today are not as superficial as some think. They want to know what life is really about." I thought that was awesome because that's what my blog is all about! It's about rebelling against the system! The system wants us to sit around and look up the best way to do our make-up. The system wants to make us look like superficial jackwagons! Well, I am not a superficial jackwagon, and neither are you.

The Youcat is written in question and answer format, so I'll share a coupe every day, and you guys can leave a million comments!

Keep it real,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment