Monday, May 02, 2011

Check it out!

Good morning everyone! A friend of mine eMailed me a link to this excellent blog: 7 Habits of People Who Live With Radical Trust In God, and reading it really helped me to re-focus (which is something I need to do embarrassingly often). So check it out and let me know what you think! #5 struck me the most. What about you?? Comment below!

I hope you guys are having a great day! I took a strength class at the YMCA this morning, and I feel like I'm about to bump into the walls when I walk, so I think I'm going to kick it in a sitting position for the rest of the day. You and your family are in my prayers!

Keep it real,
funny pictures - Shredding your to-do list.Emily

P.S.
Here's your lolcat of the day. curtesy of icanhascheezburger.com, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment